Whatcom County Kick OFF August 7th 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Initiative 1004 will be on the ballot in 2020 if we get the required signatures in the state. It will require 320,000 state wide, 10,000 from Whatcom County.
- Guest speaker, Mark Miloscia, President of the WA Family Policy Center, and former Senator
- Initiative Sponsor Karlie Lodgic shares the logistics of getting I-1004 on the 2020 ballot
- Hear from a health care professional
- Watch a roleplay with the common arguments against the Initiative
- Opportunity to give to support the initiative effort
Hope in Christ Church, 710 E. Sunset, Bellingham
Behind Light of the World Prayer Center
I-1004 Parental Notification Act Launch Party!
Join us to kickoff our signature gathering campaign for Initiative 1004 on May 1st! The party will be at 7:00PM at Reset Church in Marysville [1410 8th Street, Marysville, WA 98270]. If you cannot make it but are interested in volunteering or donating, you can:
Donate right here on our website!
Or send some snail mail!
P.O. Box 43 Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
April 18, 2019
FDA Updates Reports on Mifeprex Abortion Pill
The Food and Drug Administration updated their reports on the abortion pill (Mifeprex) confirming the deaths of 24 women and the injuries of over 4,000 caused by the pill. Read more from LifeNews.com here.
April 17, 2019
Florida House Passed Parental Consent Bill
Check out this update from LifeNews.com on a bill similar to our initiative that passed the Florida State House!
We've launched our campaign to pass Initiative 1004, and make sure that no minor has to face pregnancy alone. Check back for more updates or sign up for our newsletter below.